Prefabricated interiors are the future of the built environment.
We've built the best service team in the DIRTT Global network. We welcome the opportunity to show you the value of prefabricated interior construction with premiere products by DIRTT and Maars. Prefabricated interiors are the future of the built environment. Rising conventional construction costs, a growing local shortage of skilled labor, and a growing desire to future-proof facilities is fueling COP’s Interior Construction division’s growth. Well-designed product that works is important, but local service implementation is critical for the process to work and allow clients to realize the benefits of a prefab solution.
- Facility Owners – Creating flexible, high quality spaces that deliver exceptional business results.
- Architects and Designers – Prefab construction gives you the freedom and tools to design custom spaces exactly how you imagine them; cost competitive, custom and fast.
- General Contractors - sub-trade you can rely on for clean, rapid installs; the Prefab approach ensures improved worksite safety and skilled support throughout the construction process.
- Healthcare – Create spaces that do more for the people who use them; Prefab solutions help reduce infection, integrate medical technology and create more caring, less clinical environments.
- Education – Educators can immerse themselves in the design process to create educational spaces that will inspire new ways of thinking and learning.
- Commercial – Dynamic, flexible spaces that represent your brand and support your business goals, now and way into the future, are realized using modular interior construction methodology.